Re: [TRNSYS-users] question about coupling TRNSYS/CONTAM using the type 98

Hi Juan,

You have to copy paste the
Type98Lib.dll in DebugDLLs and in ReleaseDLLs directories.

Best regards

Logo_ITF
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulation Dynamique - Calculs numériques

62 rue du Bolliet
73230 SAINT-ALBAN-LEYSSE
Tél : +33(0) 479 750 029
Fax : +33(0) 479 852 122