Re: [TRNSYS-users] Problems with Cooling Type Manager/Maximum above temperature

Ole,

You can set the setpoint as an INPUT and do whatever you'd like at that point (forcing function, equation, etc.). Or you can use the simpler form of that equation:

Tset = -75*SCHED +99

So when SCHED = 1 it's equal to 24 and when SCHED=0 it's equal to 99.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com