[TRNSYS-users] Inverter heat pump (VRF heat pump)

Dear TRNSYS users,

is it possible to model an inverter heat pump (or "Variable Refrigerant Flow heat pump") with TRNSYS?

As an inverter heat pump I refer to a heat pump that has multiple capacity levels.

All the heat pump components that I found in TRNSYS library are either single stage or two stage heat pumps. Are there any components for an inverter heat pum? Or is there some way to use e.g. a single stage heat pump as an inverter heat pump?

Kind regards,

Santeri Siren