Re: [TRNSYS-users] cannot open BUI-File(5)

Dear Omar,

I’ve just checked your file and imported the file almost successfully. There seem to be some adjacent walls,

which aren’t defined correctly.

The error message “cannot open BUI-File(5)”, you’ve posted indicates that you either have no writing access to the

target folder or you may have blanks or special character in the path of your idf file.

Best

Jochen Lam

TRNSYS Software Team

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH