[TRNSYS-users] Error in the weather file - GenOpt + Trnsys

Dear users,
I'm having a problem setting a series of simulations coupling GenOpt with Trnsys.

I get the error in the attached files below...
It is somehow related to the weather file, but I don't know what's the problem.
When I simulate single TRNSYS cases (without Genopt), every thing works just fine, but as soon as I start with the GenOpt optimization, I get 4 error messages (they are all the same).

I attached a screen shot from the Studio Model as well...

Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thank you,
Regards,

--
Amr Alaaeldin Elesawy

PhD Student | Building Engineering
Department of Architecture, Built Environment and Construction Engineering (A.B.C.)
Politecnico di Mil
ano, Italy
+39 327 056 0018