[TRNSYS-users] Cooling tower TYPE 510 model malfunctions

Dear all,

I am trying to test a cooling tower. As attached, I have a simplified cooling tower system with my own control strategy. But when the cooling tower is continuously working, the fluid outlet temperature of cooling tower will be higher than the return. I didn't figure out which part wrong.

If you have any experience of this situation before, please let me know. It will be very helpful for me. I appreciate.

Best wishes,

Jing Hong

--
Doctoral Student

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
School of Architecture and Urban Planning