[TRNSYS-users] GHE with two independent circuits (2 U-tube pipes in one borehole) and non-uniform placement of borehole in the storage volume

Dear TRNSYS users,

1)I want to simulate a SAGSHP system with two independent circuits per borehole. I understand that type557 is not appropriate for this case (please, correct me if I misunderstood). Is Type 451 the right type for this simulation? 2)Is there any type I can use so as to simulate a non-uniform placement of the boreholes in the storage volume?

Thank you in advance. Sorry for my English.

Nick Androulakis.