[TRNSYS-users] How to make a TRNBui for an apartment in storey 20th of a 30-storey building

Dear all,

I need to simulate an apartment in storey 20th of a 30-storey building. I used Google Sketch up and created my apartment. However, I'm confused about other adjacent apartments.

1. Do I need to make adjacent zones for my apartment?
2. My apartment is at 57 meters high. It has 19 storeys below and 10 storey above. Therefore, how can I emulate my apartment.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Sincerely,
Nguyen, Huy Tung