[TRNSYS-users] The center node operative temperature of multi air nodes

Hallo every one,
I would to realize a temperature stratification model of monozone building with 12 pcs of air nodes. I would like to know how TRNSYS 17 (type 56) calculates the operative temperature of the center node (not in contact with roof and floor). Is the radiation part of surfaces (i.e floor,roof) from others air nodes  has been included in operative temperature calculation of this middle node ?

I am very happy if some one would like to share the information

Thank you

remon