[TRNSYS-users] Thermostat is not working properly

Hi Trnsys users,
I had attached a Simple thermostat to a building and my puprpose is to controls the signal of fan coil unit. I am taking 23.5 deg C as a setpoint and deadband of 1 deg C. In the start of the simulation it works properly but in between of simulation it is not working.
I am attaching an excel file of results which shows room air temperature and fan coil unit signal. So, please help me out.

Thanks for any help in this regard.

--
With regards,
Abhay Pratap Singh