[TRNSYS-users] Relevant outputs for validation of my building model

Hi,

With aberrant results, I want to study all the possible gains and losses in an room of ​​my building. Among all feasible outputs I selected the following: QINF (for infiltration), QVENT (for ventilation), QGCONV (for internal gains, only convective) B4_QSOL (for solar gains), but I cannot find one for static Losses from walls. Which would you advise me? In addition, those whom I have chosen are the ones most relevant?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Pauline GELIN

Ingénieur Conception environnementale