[TRNSYS-users] help abuout programing new compoment

Dear all,

Good day!

I met an problem when I want to program a new compoment.Since Trnsys cancel the type’s program arguments. So how to define adjustable array. I define adjustable array in new compement’s tmf and use file /export as /fortran. auto generated file ( .for ) does not contain any information about adjustable array. the name of array is just handled as a single variable.

Did you meet this problem? How could you deal with it?

Thank you, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Duguofu