Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type 194 plugin

Hello,

I have problems with the plugin (EES) of Type 194: "Missing user function or improper format for Call statement" .

I’ve followed the instructions stated in the mailing list but it’s still not working. When trying to launch the files PV_REF_PARAMS.EXE and Type194.exe directly I get the following error message: “The program can’t start because DFORRT.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem”, but the .dll file is in the file C:\Trnsys17\Exe.

How can I solve the problem?

Gratefully,

Victor Depoorter

Grup d'Energia Tèrmica i Edificació

Thermal Energy and Building Performance Group

IREC

Institut de Rercerca en Energia de Catalunya

T. 933 562 615

www.irec.cat