[TRNSYS-users] Debugging own type with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010

Dear David,

thanks for your reply.
So if the "debug mode" in the control cards is activated,
 there will be immediately an error-entry in the lst/log-file if
a problem with "NAN" or "OVERWRITE" is caught during the simulation?
Does it work even when I have to "kill" the "TRNEXE.exe" with the
Windows Task Manager?
I mean would there still be an entry in the lst/log-file in this case?

So consequently, iIf there's no entry in lst/log-file concerning
"NAN" or "OVERWRITE", can I assume that my problem isn't
caused by "NAN" or overwriting  memory space?
Because the simulation still get stuck and I can't find any entry in lst/log-file
which would hint at "NAN" or "OVERWRITE"...

To be sure to use this debug mode the write way:
Am I right assuming that I do only need the "TRNDll.dll"  and my own type
compiled in "debug-mode" or should every single type which is used in the
simulation be in debug-mode?

Kind regards,
Florian