[TRNSYS-users] Shadings, walls and windows

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have a question about shadings, walls and windows.

I built up a 3D model in TRNSYS3D. For the surface dimensions I used for every wall the centerline. The exterior walls have a lot of windows. I know the thickness of the walls can be defined in TRNBUILD.

For example the exterior wall has a thickness of 50 cm and the windows are located at the inside dimension, how is the shading from the wall considered?

Do I have to implement in TRNSYS3D shading groups with the dimension of 50 cm around the windows?

Thanks

Martin