Re: [TRNSYS-users] solar gains for single zone buildings

Use the Type 56 Multi-Zone Building model - it can do a single zone.  Multi-Zone in this case means it has the capability to do multiple zones...

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

President - TESS LLC

22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703

Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475

www.tess-inc.com

E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com