[TRNSYS-users] Type 534 relink theTRNDll.dll

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am having trouble running my simulation when I use Type 534. The error I received is as below :

“Type534 could not be located in either the trndll.dll or in an external dll.

Please relink theTRNDll.dll including this Type or make sure that an external DLL in the \UserLib\DebugDLLs and \UserLib\ReleaseDLLs folders contain the Type.”

I was wondering how do you over come this issue. Thank you for help.

With regards,

Lawrence Sim

Post-doctoral Researcher

Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering

College of Engineering

Qatar University

P. O. Box: 2713

Doha, Qatar

Email: lsim@qu.edu.qa

رؤيتنا: أن تصبح جامعة قطر نموذجا للجامعة الوطنية في المنطقة، تتميز بنوعية التعليم والأبحاث، وبدورها الرائد في التنمية الاقتصادية والاجتماعية.

Our Vision: Qatar University shall be a model national university in the region, recognized for high quality education and research, and for being a leader of economic and social development.