[TRNSYS-users] No single-threaded DLL option

Hi to all,

I was trying to modify a little Type 29 so that it will display output withdecimals.

My university has TRNSYS 16.1 installed in Win 7 machines. I tried to compile type 29 from source code provided with Visual Studio 2005 and Intel Fortran Compiler 10.1 and 11 but i kept getting the known symptom where the produced DLL creates files "fort.xxx" where xxx is the logical unit number.

I read that the issue is the option in "Project settings" > Fortran > Libraries > "Use run-time Libraries" must be "Single-Threaded DLL" but in my Visual Studio 2005 there was no such option!(only options where all "Multi-Threaded").

I finally solved with compiling in an (Q)EMUlated windows xp machine with CVF 6.6b.

I would like to ask is it possible to compile in windows 7 enviroment?

Which is the recommended compiler for TRNSYS 16.1 in Windows 7? are there any alternatives?

Thank you in advance,
AXAOPOULOS IOANNIS, Undergraduate Student
School of Mechanical Engineering
National Technical University of Athens