[TRNSYS-users] u value changes in TRNSYS

Dear all,

Recently I used WINDOWS 6.3 to define a windows with desired properties. I manipulated the configuration so that the outcome u value is 1.88 which I wanted it to be. Following the window-defining tutorial, I was able to transport the information into TRNSYS by modifying the W4-lib file and Prgwin.lib file. However, when I selected it from the windows library, the shown value was 1.63. Can anyone provide some possible explanations? Thanks.

cheers,
Enyuan