[TRNSYS-users] Building Design Survey (PSU&DBS)

Dear colleagues:

We are processing a three-year study to create an optimization framework for minimal building life cycle cost cooperating with DOW Building Solution. We would like to invite you to participate in a survey to understand the importance of life cycle optimization from a designer's point of view. This survey is a significant input of the research. Your response would be appreciated.

In total, it should take 5 minutes to complete the questionnaire. The information participants provide will be maintained strictly confidential. To fill out this survey, please click the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BuildingDesignSurvey

Thank you very much.

Guiyuan Han
PSU Building Science Group