Re: [TRNSYS-users] Does Shadings Work?

Dear Eva,

First, happy new year.

I think you may run your simulation two times : one with your standard b17 file with shadings defined in sktechup, and the other without shading group.
Then
compare the results (temperature in one zone for example or energy loads) you obtain in both configuration, and check if it's coherent or not.

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz ou aj@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email