[TRNSYS-users] Psychometrics problem

Dear all,

I´m using type 112 as a fan for an air-Source heat pump (type401).

Between Type 15(weather) and type 112 i made the following connections:

Dry bulb temperature => Inlet temperature
Humity ratio => Inlet air humidity ratio

But unfortunetaly I do always receive the following warning which results in an Error:

"The referenced UNIT has called the PSYCHROMETRICS routine witha humidity ratio above the saturation humidity ratio for the given dry bulb temperature.
The air was assumed saturated at the given dry bulb temperature and the humidity ratio set for this condition"

Does anyone has a suggestion to solve this problem ?? I appreciate any idea :)

Best,
Michael