[TRNSYS-users] Thermal storage tank (Type4a)

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have a project (TRNSYS 16) with thermal storage tank (Type4a) using “5” nodes. Whenever I use the “Update project” in the “Edit” menu and run the simulation, I get an error message. However, I found by chance that if I change the number of nodes of the storage tank to “1” node and then change the number again to “5” the simulation runs normally.

I wonder what would be the cause of this error.

Regards,

Sleiman