[TRNSYS-users] Pump with multiple controller input signals

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am modelling  a floor heating system in of a house in combination with a heat pump. The heat pump is not only heating the floor but also a water storage tank. The system works as follows:

The storage tank gets heated up once every 24h till 60 degrees, when this happens the floor heating is getting bypassed.

 There is one pump that I am trying to get controlled by both systems : when the room temperature become too low, controlled with a simple thermostat, signal turn 1 and another controller where the signal is  1 at midnight for couple of hours to heat up the storage tank.

So I would like to have for example a  OR-function  to the control the pump. Is there something like that?

Kind Regards,
Patrick Fabriek