[TRNSYS-users] SetNumericalDerivative examples?

Hi,

Is there any detailed commented example of use of SetNumericalDerivative() and GetNumericalSolution() trnsys function. For example looking in type4 and type47 sourcecode give different results about the need to divide the “true” derivative _expression_ by the timestep or not : would you explain the reason for such difference calculation method ? In my case dividing by timestep seems to give more realistic results but I would like to understand accurately the behavior of these functions.

Thank you,

David