[TRNSYS-users] coupling Excel

Dear All,

I am writing to ask about a problem when coupling Excel to TRNSYS, in fact if the number of Input is <= 8, everything works fine but for 9 or 10 Inputs excel is executed however it seems like the calculations inside Excel are not done because the reported variable doesn’t change. I have seen in the forum that a question about this problem was already asked but I didn’t find an answer. Anyone have an idea about this problem?

Best regards,

Louis Stephan

Ingénieur Chercheur / Docteur

Laboratoire d'Energétique du Bâtiment (LEB)

INES / CEA

Recherche, Développement, Innovation Industrielle

50, avenue du Lac Leman

73377 LE BOURGET DU LAC, France

Tel: +33 (4) 79 60 19 42