[TRNSYS-users] how to set simulation START ant Timestep to avoid error

Dear all

I would like to change ‘Simulation start time’ from 0 to eg. 2880 hr, my time step is 10 min – attached PICTURE_1

The problem is that when I set it, I get error from Type 15:

‘Unable to correctly read from the supplied data file - please check the file and re-run the simulation.’

I found response of Matt Duffy related to this issue:

https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2011/007369.html

but I don’t understand it.. I have changed my setting as you can see on attached PICTURE_2 and error occurs again.

Could you help me?

Regards,

Karol

Karol Bandurski MSc.