Re: [TRNSYS-users] problem with inputs in type 56

Here are the errors descriptions

2012/7/24 ewen raballand <ewen.raballand@gmail.com>
Dear all,

I think I have a problem with the inputs of type 56, some of them may not be read correctly.

The first error is a shading ratio negative or bigger than 1 but I've checked all my shading ratios inputs and they are between 0 and 1. When I cut the link between type 99 and type 56 for the ambient temperature no error occurs. Without any link the standard input TAMB in Type 56 is equal to 0. I think that TAMB is used somewhere in my ".bui" file as a shading ratio but I don't understand how it is possible...

I also have a lot of inputs in my type 56 (around 400). Can it be the reason of the error ?

Regards,

Ewen