Re: [TRNSYS-users] (bez temata)

Have you add output type?
Use online plotter on output and introduce the variable that you want to observe.
Or you can use the output printer that generates files.

Good Luck,
                 Mateo de Guadalfajara

2012/5/14 Irina Mariņina <iriinaa@inbox.lv>

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me. I want modelate my house yearly consumption of pump to variable flow rate with pressure losses.

So, I choose pump, plotter and water draw components, choose options and connected it , but programm didn't give me a visual results.

Where is a problem ? What I do wrong ?

Best Regards, Irina .