[TRNSYS-users] String as a variable: which unit?

Hi,

I was wondering about a simple point. As one uses string variable - in a parameter estimation with TRNOPT, variables have to be of type "string" - which unit TRNSYS will assume?

Feel free to ask me to explain it better, if it is not clear enough.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Regards,

--
Damien Casetta

Chalmers University of Technology | Energy and Environment | Exchange student
INSA Lyon Génie Energétique et Environnement | Elève ingénieur

+46.7.60.66.31.45
+33.6.71.78.03.75