[TRNSYS-users] Type 55 - Periodic integrator - Start of integration

Hi,

I am using a periodic integrator to achieve a very basic task, summing a value (an error to the square) up over a given interval. No reset, no cycle, no big deal.
Though, the integral output is 0 until t=24h, whatever "absolute start time" (parameter 6) lower than 24h I set.

Could you help me debug it? Feel free to ask for additional info.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

--
Damien Casetta

Chalmers University of Technology | Energy and Environment | Exchange student
INSA Lyon Génie Energétique et Environnement | Elève ingénieur

+46.7.60.66.31.45
+33.6.71.78.03.75