[TRNSYS-users] Error Shading matrix. Direct solar radiation surface

Hi all!

I'm having a problem with the church I'm currently modeling in the Sketchup plugin.
I've succeede in creating amodel that is convex and that will not generate a stack overflow when I simulate it, but in the middle of the simulation of one day I get the following error:

Error Shading matrix. Direct solar radiation surface   2 with orientation  11 is not zero.

I'm not using any shading objects in the model so I have no idea what to do...

Any advice would be very helpfull

Hannes Oppeel