[TRNSYS-users] error saving shading/insolation matrix

Dear Users,

I got a problem with creating the shading/insolation matrix. After clicking the button to generate it, TRNBuild starts calculating first, but after a short moment the error "TRNBuild MFC Application doesn't work anymore" occurs and I have to close TRNBuild. MY 3D model has a relativley big amount of windows, and as soon as I reduce this amount, the error doesn't occur anymore. Is this the problem?

Thanks for your help,

Annika

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
< b>https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/