[TRNSYS-users] Genopt and type 56

Dear All,

I am trying to use Genopt with a problem using Type56. I followed all the steps and when Genopt try to lunch a TRNSYS simulation I get the following error message from TRNBuild: no OUTPUT’s specified, please add at least on OUTPUT. I really don’t understand the problem. Can anyone please help me with this? I am using TRNSYS V17 with TRNOPT17 and Genopt 3

Thank you very much,

Louis Stephan

Ingénieur Chercheur / Docteur

Laboratoire d'Energétique du Bâtiment (LEB)

INES / CEA

Recherche, Développement, Innovation Industrielle

50, avenue du Lac Leman

73377 LE BOURGET DU LAC, France

Tel: +33 (4) 79 60 19 42