[TRNSYS-users] TRNFlow Cs of Large Opening , Simulink integrated with TRNSYS

Dear all,

I have some questions about TRNFlow and Calling Matlab.
1) For Closed Opening in TRNFlow: There is a flow coefficient Cs per m crack length, the default value is 0.0001 kg/s/m at 1 Pa. Why is it this value? How to get or calculate it? Since I don't know how many meters of the cracks are in the zone.  I seeked from the TRNFlow manual but there is nothing about it.

when I set Cs as 0 kg/s/m at 1 Pa, BUT I found there is still air flow escaping from the zone (there is only one zone in my project). Because I observed CO2 concentration is still decreasing all the time after closed all the openings.

If I want to simulate the infiltration rate (0.4 1/h) after closing all the openings, How could I set this Cs? What equations can I use? Many thanks in advance!

2) For Calling Simulink: Which experts have some experience for calling Simulink? I designed a Controller using Simulink, I need connect the controller’s output and input with the TYPE 56’s input and output, and set a set-point value using Simulink. Who could tell me some general guides or pass me your examples about that. I will appreciate very much for your help! Since I also didn't find anything in Manual or others.

Or must I translate Simulink into M-file, then connect with TYPE 56?

Many thanks in advance!

Br

wang