Re: [TRNSYS-users] Matlab 2010a dll PROBLEM

Dear all,

Thanks! First, I tried both two examples, but they both don’t work. Second, I make sure my Matlab version is 32bit. Third, I also tried the Type 155.dll for Matlab 2009 a and b.

For Matlab 2009 a, it said "Type 155. dll" was found but could not be loaded. Please make sure that a supported version of Matlab is installed and Matlab's "bin\win32" folder is on Windows' search path.

For Matlab 2009 a, it said „ERROR: External exception C000001D...“ , and “an unexcepted error was encountered and Trnsys will abort”.

Maybe you could pass me a new *.dll of Matlab 2010a and new /Examples/Calling_Matlab/Calling Matlab.tpf or could you have other ideas about that?

Many thanks!

Br

wang