[TRNSYS-users] How to get the variable of the ventilation flow rate of a building

Hi every body,
I'm trying to simulate a heat recovery ventilation system using TRNSYS. To do this i'll need to know the ventilation flow-rate of the building (type 56) and connect it to a heat exchanger.
where can i get this variable from the type 56 ? and I want also to know if there is any document that explains each output of all the components (signification and how we can use it).
thank you.

--
EL Fouih Younness
Ingénieur Process - ENIM