[TRNSYS-users] Bug in *.tpf file or in the simulation studio

Dear all

Yesterday I ran a *.tpf file without any problem.

Today I open the same file (no modification  between yesterday and today) and when I run it, it loses the major part of the links between the elements in the studio environment.

I close the file without saving.

I open it once again. I find my file with all the links and create a new deck file.

All elements are linked in the deck file.

As I execute the simulation, it loses again the links.

I try on another computer and the studio loses other links!

What can I do ? I cannot remake a new *.tpf file because I don’t have the time.

Is it possible to purge or to recovery as in other programs the *.tpf file ?

Have I to reinstall the simulation studio ?

Thanks for your help.

ir. Frédéric Oleksandrow

senior project engineer mep

VK     HEALTHCARE          BUILDINGS      |      INDUSTRY          INFRA

Value by design

VK ENGINEERING  Avenue Clemenceaulaan 87, 1070 Bruxelles Brussel, Belgium
t   +32 2 414 07 77   f  +32 2 414 04 98   m  +32 475 98 07 36   e   frederic.o@vkgroup.be   w   www.vkgroup.be

VK on shortlist www.2020challenge.be with passive school emile bockstael // vote our VK project on www.2020challenge.be // Stem nu het vk project op www.2020challenge.be // votez pour le projet de vk sur www.2020challenge.be