From: "Karl Schwaiger" <karl.schwaiger.official@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 6:43
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Where to get Performance Data for Air-Air Heat pump(in my case Type:665)
Hey everybody,

I am seeking for data to feed an air-to-air Heat pump, Type 665. Does anyone know any "special sources" where I can get such performance data, say some test results of existing heat pumps?
If you do, I would be very thankful if you let me know!

Temperature range:
outdoor: -10°C-35°C
indoor:20-35°C
Flowrate: not that important...