From: "Mydory Nakasima" <mydory.nakasima@hotmail.com>
Sent: Mon, April 25, 2011 10:57
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] How can I create a TYPE to Trnsys 16?

Hello Guys,

I have been looking for a TYPE like let to me simulate an Anaerobic Digester, where I can maintain a temperature but I do not have succesful, so, someone share to me any information or manual about to How to create a new TYPE or Component that let to me simulate that I explain.

Thanks a lot. I will waiting for any answer.
Regards.

Mydory Nakasima