From: "Felix Martin Beutefuehr, BLV-TGE" <beutefuf@fh-trier.de>
Sent: Tue, April 26, 2011 16:54
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] SEL Type 201 Absorption Chiller

Dear Trnsys users,

has anyone of you gained experiences with the SEL Type 201 absorption chiller, which is a modified version of Type 7 and is intended to simulate a yazaki wfc 10 chiller? Is this Type still up-to-date?

Since I am not having a fortran compiler, what would be the easiest way to implement this Type into TRNSYS 17?
Or does somebody now where to get measured data from absorption chillers
(10 to 20 RT) at off condition  that can be used for standard Type 107 ? All I can find so far are manufacturing standard design data....

Any hints are highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards

Felix