From: "Jay Zhu" <zhujiang1124@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, April 19, 2011 10:33
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] err about missing win-ID6001

Dear Mr Matt Duffy:
Thanks !
Unfortunately, it still doesn't work, i tried to modify the window layer for my building. Every time when i change one of them, the type 56 give me the err like missing 6001. Just follo! wed your step, i simply remove all the layer which include the ID6001, but later, when i reopen the type56, it lost everything, no zone , no any information, even if it doesn't give the err information about ID6001.