[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys with Matlab network version

Dear all,

We cannot seem to get Trnsys working with a network version of Matlab (R2010a).

We get the error that Trnsys is “Unable to start the Matlab Engine”.

To our opinion the problem is that by starting the Matlab network version, a check is made whether you have a licence or not and that this step cannot be made by the type155.dll.  Without this check, Matlab does not start.

Any suggestions how to solve this?

Kind regards,

Maarten Sourbron

--
Departement Werktuigkunde-Department of Mechanical Engineering
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven