Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type 56 help

Dear Devin,

Your active layer have to be placed between two layers. As written in the manual, "the thickness of both layers adjacent to active layer must be >= 0.3 * pipe spacing".

Regarding the convective coefficient, you will have to select "internal calculation" in "Convective Heat Transfer coefficient of  wall" in Type56 wall type manager.
This option is available for all type of wall, except from back side of external walls.

You may also have a look to the manual for more informations : "TRNSYS 16 Multizone Building Modelling with Type 56 and TRNBUILD" p 6-44.

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz ou aj@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email