[TRNSYS-users] TABS-TYPE 705 SIMULATION

Hi

I´m trying to simulate a bulding which includes TABS using TYPE 705 from TESS Library

This type needs external file to describes pipes configuration and trnsys default examples don´t run correctly

Where can I obtain this kind of file? Could someone supply information about?

On the other hand I wanted to know If I could use TYPE 653 (slab heating floor) as cooling ceiling , how?

I have done some simulations but I´m not completely sure.

Thank you,
Best regards.