[TRNSYS-users] running TRNSYS 16 under Wine

I am trying to get TRNSYS running on Linux under Windows emulation
(Wine).  Now, I don't know if the TRNSYS version shipped with SAM is
compiled differently or not, but it identifies itself as "TRNSYS16
(IVF-SAM) 31OCT10".

When running trnivf.exe it by hand, I see this:

 TRNSYS16 (IVF-SAM) 31OCT10
forrtl: severe (157): Program Exception - access violation
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
trnivf.exe         00807E7A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
trnivf.exe         00808B20  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
etc.

Has anyone got TRNSYS running under Wine?

Thanks, Ben