[TRNSYS-users] Weather Data Input

Dear David BRADLEY,

We like to use present weather data in my TRNSYS simulation.

We have the facility to measure/record weather parameters (solar radiation, dry bulb temperature etc.)

For this reason, we like to modify the existing weather file or create new weather data file.

Now my questions are:

(1) How can I modify/ create new weather data file (like TMY2) for my simulation?

(2) Is there any related document / help file available to learn from?

Thanks and Regards,
Arifeen

--
Arifeen WAHED, Ph.D., M.E.,

Research Scientist
Solar and Energy Efficient Buildings,
Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore.