Re: [TRNSYS-users] Problem with TRNOPT et GENOPT

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to enquire about an error on TRNOPT.

I’m currently using TRNSYS17, and I installed the last library TESS (corresponding to TRNSYS17), so I have the version 17 of TRNOPT (with the Genopt currently available on there site located on C:\Program Files\genopt, and Java 6).

I noted that when I launch a simulation through TRNOPT of a .dck (that runs well on SIMULATION STUDIO), the first file TRN_GENOPT.OUT is registred at the path : C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation. However, for the second simulation, the Genopt is looking for this file at : C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1, as you can see on the screenshot in the attached files.

I spent a long time to understand what happened, and still doesn’t know how to solve it. I hope you could indicate me how to change the path and stop this error.

Thank you in advance,

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,

Anais LAGESSE