From: "Juvêncio Correia Tavares" <juvenciotavares@hotmail.com>
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 10:50
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Questions...please reply

I`m
 doing a dynamic simulation of buildings in TRNSYS, during the simulation gave the following error ... as you can see in the picture.
how can I fix this error?
< span title="Clique para obter tradu??es alternativas" class="ecxhps">And also, I would like to send me a PDF about connection.

I await your response.

thanks.