[TRNSYS-users] acceptable temperature range

Hello,

in my solar thermal system I want to define an acceptable interval for the collector outlet temperature [65-80°C] by giving an output signal=1 for the pump in the collector loop. For any other temperatures out of this range the signal should be=0

For
this purpose I am using an Equation block!! (Is there any controller, that is able to do it?)

I have defined these variables as:

T_min=65
T_max=80
T_out= collector outlet temperature

Signal=AND(GT(T_out,T_min),LT(T_out,T_max))*1+(1-AND(GT(T_out,T_min),LT(T_out,T_max)))*0

I have plotted the signal. It works fine but I am experiencing a very long simulation time. More than 15 minutes just for a week.

Is there any idea?

Thanks,
Shahrdad